A few things to report since the last news post back in August…
- I’ve been invited to speak at Online Seller Wales‘ next event on 20th February in Cardiff. My talk title is: “Google-Friendly Link Building Tactics For Online Sellers” (i.e. eCommerce sites). Here’s the Eventbrite page. Best of all? It’s free! And there are two other speakers! Check out the #OSWCardiff hashtag for more news and info.
- Cardiff Blogs launched its Blog Club. Separate to our main events, they’re monthly and they’re intended to give local bloggers 2-3 hours to work on their blog, whether it’s to write some new posts or get some tips and advice from other bloggers. I wrote a post about November’s meet-up, which you can see here.
- Another YouMoz post I wrote (see below for its link) was upgraded to the main blog, which I’m mega chuffed about!
- I was asked to contribute to an article on The Next Web, which is awesome (link below).
- SEOno has been included in SEO Group’s Top 40 SEO Blogs to Read in 2014. Given that I looked through the list and saw 39 other blogs that I think are ten times better than this one, I’m extremely humbled.
Posts on other sites
Recent guest posts:
- How Blogging Can Help You To Get A Job – Cardiff Blogs
- Panic Stations! A Case Study on How to Handle an Important Page Disappearing from Google – Moz
- The Case For Continually Updated Content – Revisited – The Meld
Contributions on other sites
In the last few months, a few people have also approached me asking me to contribute to a post, which I thought I’d mention, too:
- How to improve your site’s SEO: 4 experts share their priority checklist – The Next Web
- The Most Actionable SEO Tips Ever – Web Gnomes
- Making Sure Your WordPress Blog Gets Found! – Midas Touch
- How to Start Your Own SEO Business: Q&A With 14 Leading SEO Experts – Krystian Szastok
- 101+ SEO Experts Reveal Their Favorite SEO Browser Plugins/Extensions – Blurbpoint
- The $100 Link Building Challenge – Wow Internet
- 37 Experts Share Their Most Actionable Link Building Tip – Digital Philippines
- The future of SEO in 2014 – Stoked SEO
- 27 Experts Share Their Top Link Building Strategies for 2014 – Backlinks.com.au