Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is Morgan Online Marketing (MOM) whose registered office is at Welsh ICE, Britannia House, Caerphilly Business Park, Van Road, Caerphilly, CF83 3GG, Wales, UK.
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
3. Employees or agencies of MOM or their family members, or anyone else connected with competition will be ineligible to win a prize in the competiton.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. The promoter is giving away 3 copies of the paperback version of Anti-Sell to 3 winners (1 book for each winner).
6. Closing date for entry will be midnight of Friday 20th September 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8a. The entrant must retweet this tweet from their Twitter account before the closing date.
8b. In order for the entrant to be eligible for one of the prize, the RT must still be live and active on Twitter as of the closing date (Friday 20th September 2019).
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winners will be chosen at random by the promoter. The entrant’s Twitter handle will be put into an online randomiser tool and the name at the top will be the winner.
12. The winners will be notified via Twitter within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick replacement winners.
13. The promoter will notify the each winner of how the prize can be received, which will involve obtaining their name and postal address so that the prize can be gifted to each of them. The winner must be comfortable passing on this information so that the prize can be delivered to them.
14 The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, including social media. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any other third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to MOM and not to any other party.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.